Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Wedding Quilt

So after a short vacation to visit the family, I have started back working on the wedding quilt! The feathered wreath medallions are coming along nicely! As you can see from the pictures, there has been a few more added to the quilt, with the stitching in between yet to be completed. I am not sure yet if I am going to do a simple cross pattern in between or perhaps incorporate different scenes from the kid's lives. (i.e.: a tea cup for Meghan and wooden shoes for Don!). Still to be determined. But it is really coming along and I feel like I am making progress!
Not the best picture but you get the idea!

A little better picture showing the overall design

A work in progress!

1 comment:

  1. The quilt is beautiful. They will spend many happy years under its warmth.

    ReplyDelete