Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Wedding!!


So it is finally here! My daughter’s wedding in the Netherlands. What a wonderful day, the weather was perfect and it was everything that the bride wanted for her special day.

Although this is not a perfect picture of the Mother of the Bride dress, it is one of the only shots I have of the full view of the dress. I was really happy with the way it came out and it was really comfortable for the day. Good thing too, as I was in the dress for about 14 hours total. The party lasted until midnight and although I ditched the hat and gloves after the church, I kept the shoes on until probably 11pm.


I actually received many compliments on the hat! As stated in prior posts, I found it at a hat shop in Berkeley, CA. I felt very “put together” with the hat and gloves! We don’t really get much of an excuse to wear such things in the U.S. so I took full advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment